Advanced Atrial Fibrillation Technologies
We work with the International Leading Medical Technology Companies for Atrial Fibrillation
Cardiac Electrophysiology is driven by advances in medical technology – in advanced software and programming, in lab equipment and devices.
We work closely with the leading international medical technology companies, and with their international teams to bring new atrial fibrillation technologies and training opportunities for our patients.
Advanced Access to Technologies
- Access to the only Abbott MediGuide imaging platform in the Southern Hemisphere to reduce radiation exposure to patients and staff
- Access to all available 3D Electroanatomical mapping systems for complex arrhythmias, such as Atrial Tachycardias (AT), Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) and both Typical and Atypical Atrial Flutters (AFL), including:
- BioSense Webster CARTO 7
- Abbott EnSite X
- Boston Scientific Rhythmia
- Access to cryoablation systems for Pulmonary Vein Isolation (PVI) in the management of Atrial Fibrillation (AFib), including:
- Medtronic Arctic Front Cryoballoon
- Boston Scientific PolarX Cryoballoon
- Access to novel non-invasive 3D arrhythmia mapping, including :
- Medtronic CardioInsight
- Access to Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion (LAAO) devices to reduce the risk of systemic emboli, particular cerebra-vascular accidents (CVA or strokes) in patients with Atrial Fibrillation.